Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweat Pink Ambassador!!


A few months back I came across Fit Approach and came across their Sweat Pink Ambassador link on the website.  They had me at PINK what can I say? LOL  Being that we just recently moved to Charlotte, NC it takes time to find friends and people that enjoy running or just fitness in general so I was looking for something to give me that extra added kick in the butt to keep my motivated and to get out and motivate others and meet other people!  What I love about Sweat Pink is that it really is all about motivating us women to get out and sweat a little! You don't have to be a marathon runner or even a runner in general just getting out and about and sweating is what it is all about!!  When I first came across this they were not accepting any entries as they already had a lot of ladies that currently were ambassadors.  So I patiently waited and I think I checked the website everyday so I would not miss out when they reopened it.  The morning they reopened it and were taking new applicants I jumped on it!!!  I believe I jumped up and did a little happy dance at work when I got the e-mail that said I had been accepted as a Sweat Pink Ambassador!

sweat pink with pink shoelaces
 
I could not wait to get online and order a tank top and get my PINK shoe laces! As soon as I got my package in the mail I had to put the pink laces in my new running shoes.
 
Photo: Love these!!!! #sweatpink
 
 
I plan on giving away a set or two of the pink shoelaces at some point on my blog perhaps with some more awesome items.  I have already given a pair of the pink laces to my sister in law who will no doubt ROCK them!
 
 
 
Whatever you do this weekend sweat a little or in my terms "sparkle" and give it all you got!
 
~Keri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment